Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to provide efficient back-office support for Financial
Ctrl & Systems division including but not limited to providing secretarial support to Asst. Manager, Financial Ctrl & Systems
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Accounting and Finance Environment with exposure to accounting support.
- Competent level of proficiency in English. Bilingual is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suites such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- User-level knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration work.
- Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the Asst. Manager, Financial Ctrl & Systems’ office to ensure the provision of high-quality support and act as the first point of contact for the division.
- University degree Graduate in Finance & Accounting or in relevant field.