We are urgently hiring Chief Accountant in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the Finance Department by overseeing the operations of the department by leading and guiding a team of Accountants and Senior Accountants.
- Management of divisional workflow and task list of the team members.
- Review & Appraisal of Finance Team.
- Management of Cash Flow.
- Financial Planning and Control
- Management of all payables and overseeing the receivables.
- Monthly verification of payroll with the coordination of HR including incentives, overtime, etc. and monthly accrual for staff benefits.
- Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports on timely basis.
- Coordination, Review and Finalization of Budgets.
- Responsible for arranging the requirements of Banks and managing the relationship with them.
- Management of the whole Accounting Process of the company.
- Implementing, monitoring and enhancing accounting policies and procedures, internal controls and process improvements to mitigate errors and risks and drive productivity gains
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Monitoring the Chart of Accounts and Trial Balance
- Arrange Timely Audit for the company
- Managing relationships with external auditors to ensure a successful and timely audit.
- Monitoring the compliance with IFRS, company procedures and statutory requirements
- Reporting & Internal Controls
- Implementation & Management of Finance SOP.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and cost center report.
- Coordinate with divisional heads for business planning and report interpretations
QAR10,000.00 – QAR15,000.00 per month