We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- To supervise the mise-en-place and cooking of food for service, ensuring the highest of standards are maintained in line with Four Seasons & Nobu Standard.
- To ensure your section is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. To ensure that each member of your team is fully conversant and comply with the Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- To initiate new ideas for menus, garnishes etc.
- To ensure all members of your team are familiar with their daily tasks and provide on-going refresher training as required.
- To ensure your section and fridges are kept clean and that there is a proper rotation of stock in your fridges.
- To ensure you give a proper hand over to the next shift/Chef de Partie and that all the mise-en-place is in order before you finish your duty and before you go on your days off.
- To assist with any other requests as instructed by Chef De Cuisine.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in Culinary.
- 2-4 years of experience Supervisory or Management experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage