A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring high levels of food preparation, quality, and consistency to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of food preparation, quality, and consistency to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Ensure consistent delivery of quality and well- presented food
- Work effectively within the kitchen to ensure high customer service standards
- Follow all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous Demi Chef de Partie experience or strong experience in a Commis Chef role
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong coaching and team motivating skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings