Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. As Chef De Partie (Butcher) it is your responsibility to plan, prepare, and execute all portioning, ordering and inventory of meats and fish in accordance with the hotel standards and plating guide specifications. You will also maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of your work areas and equipment.
- Must have worked at least one year as a Butcher in Hotels and Restaurants
- Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
- Must have basic school education
- Must have accurate knife skills
- Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storage
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service.