Duties and Responsibilities.
- Run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by management.
- Ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the designated section, including fridges is monitored and maintained to the required standard
- Support head chef and sous in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation
- Effectively delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices
- Support junior chefs and apprentices in their development
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Comply with the grooming and hygiene standards
- Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct.
- Seek to ensure at all times that all visitors or guests on our sites have the best experience possible.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately
Requirements and Qualification.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in the same role
- Should have any culinary certification or relevant certification
- Must be creative and should have an eye for detail.
- Should have in depth knowledge of sanitation principles
- Should be willing to learn and follow instructions
- Priority to be given to candidates that can join immediately
- Must be locally available within Qatar and have transferable QID with NOC