As a Chef de Cuisine contributes to menu creation and the managing and training of the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
A Chef de Cuisine contributes to menu creation and the managing and training of the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
- Contribute to menu creation
- Excellent knowledge about Middle Eastern cuisine
- Well experience to run middle Eastern Restaurant
- Able to handle the top VIP guest
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in the quality of dishes at all times
- Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Executive Sous Chef
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
A Chef de Cuisine serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- previous Chef de Cuisine Experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Willingness to learn
- Arabic and English speaker
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings