TRS Staffing Solutions
Our client a leading ship management company in the Middle East requires a Charter Vessel Superintendent to join their team.
- Ensure that client standards are met both technical and operationally
- Maintain and monitor the offshore vessels looking for improvements
- Train and mentor the vessel management and crew in meeting the company and industry standards set
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements
- Liaise with the vessel owners and management team for technical and operational matters
- Bachelors degree or Class I Chief Engineer CoC
- Practical shore-based experience of Incident Investigation, Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis
- 6 – 8 years offshore experience, working on PSV, DSV and AHTS
- At least 2 years spent shore-based as a Technical Superintendent
- Working knowledge of SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, PSC and flag/class states
- Previous experience in the Middle East region
A competitive salary and family package is available for this permanent role.
Only candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.trsstaffing.com.