Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure Company chartered vessels are operated as per contractual requirement in a safe, efficient and economical manner in full compliance with the best operational practices;
- Liaise with Third-Party Vessel Owners, Commercial Department and vessel Masters and monitor that certification in place as per contract;
- Undertake vessel visits to monitor compliance for equipment and crew to meet contractual requirements at all times and interphase between client and Owners as needed;
- Interact on regular basis with clients and attend operational meetings as necessary;
- Project Manage vessel mobilization end-to-end with support from Agency, MSM, Engineering and Commercial Departments;
- Active coordination with all stakeholders for vessel planning for operations/ maintenance;
- Actively promote safety awareness among all Company Owned and Chartered Vessels;
- Assist in internal and external audits of Chartered and Project Vessels;
- Co-ordinate Contract compliance in conjunction with all stakeholders and liaise with clients and owners for contractual issues;
- Ensure operations/work processes occur in accordance with all relevant legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements to which compliance is required;
- Ensure the health and safety of all employees and the protection of the environment for all sites/work premises under their control;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualification:
Unlimited Master Mariner’s license or Degree in Commercial, Project Management, Engineering or Marine field
- 4-6 years’ offshore project Management and marine experience;
- Contract Management/compliance, Offshore project execution, Asset charter experience
GCC/Middle East experience is preferred
Proficient in Microsoft systems and electronic management systems and able to maintain a database.
Fluent business English, Arabic is an advantage
Good knowledge of marine practice, in compliance with Company and Client Procedures & Rules, and in accordance with all local and international laws and regulations.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: aa039.taleo.net.