An exciting opportunity exists to be part of a global organization whose Cloud solutions are entering a period of hyper-growth.
In this role you will act as a strategic advisor dedicated to our Partners working across pillars, ensuring customers achieve successful business results for our SaaS solutions through Partners and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle.
In addition, you will guide our Partners to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our cloud platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Partners rely on to provide best practices and knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions to their own customers.
Strong alliances with local, regional and global systems integrators and specialized partners are a vital element of our SaaS strategy and are essential for helping us deliver value and customer success to our mutual clients.
What will you do?
The role is focused on proactively working with new and existing Partners to help them win, influence new cloud SaaS business, both by value and by volume of deals, and then successfully deploy those licenses leading to high levels of customer adoption and satisfaction.
An extremely close working relationship with the sales organization built on trust, experience and value creation will be essential to ensure the success of this role.
The 3 main missions assigned to you will be:
1. Accelerate and Win/Influence more SaaS business with your Partners in close collaboration with Sales Teams :
- Engage with C-Level Exec’s in partner organizations and act as an advisor to help accelerate their transition to the cloud and provide ongoing coaching for their successful transformation.
- You will be the focal point within Oracle, to drive all partner SaaS activities and alignment either by geography, or by Partner
- Align closely with Sales Teams to develop successful account strategies and attach the right Partners to the opportunities early in the Sales Cycle
- Set objectives and manage partner relationships with a variety of meetings, KPI’s, quarterly business reviews
- Be very present at Partners and meet with all key business people regularly in order to identify with them new opportunities and help them and Oracle Sales Teams to win new SaaS projects
- Contribute as a local champion and align A&C with the various Sales organizations and set a governance with Sales Leaders to monitor capacity versus demand and ensure high pipeline allocation to SaaS Partners.
- Manage your partners Implementation & Adoption :
- Enable partner organizations to engage effectively by ensuring that they have capacity and capability to work with Oracle to deliver successful SaaS projects to our prospects.
- Develop and manage joint business plans and ensure that the partners meet Program criteria by having the correct product certifications, contractual agreements and skills capability to implement successfully, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- You will achieve this by driving more Cloud Expertise by pillar with your partners, partner education, training, sales enablement, and joint solution programs
- Drive partners to produce high quality adoption plan and ensure excellence in project implementation.
- Work collaboratively across internal LOB’s CSM, OCS, Pre-Sales and Sales) to ensure successful partner implementations and customer advocacy
- Ensure Partners are updated on new product features, are able to communicate the message to their customers and have developed a roadmap to support their customers in implementations.
- Evaluate and mitigate the risk with all Partners who are attached to opportunities
3. Celebrate and communicate around successful projects to drive Customer Advocacy
- Celebrate and communicate Partner Wins and successful Go Lives.
- Create and communicate reference customers for partner business including testimonials to help maintain the Client Referral program.
- Collaborate with Oracle’s Marketing team on Market & internal awareness of successful case studies to develop customer advocacy