Responsible for management of a large project which will include liaising with the client, vendors and operators ensuring internal resources are organized for timely management and delivery of project deliverables.
- Manage projects from initial briefing & concept through to completion.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of venue production team members including local staff and suppliers.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project plans at the venues.
- Review of architectural layouts/designs
- Ensure optimal space layout and logistics
- Management of internally allocated design team resources
- Minimum of 8 years of senior management experience within Hotel F&B operations and/or involvement in hotel opening/development teams.
- Proven experience in managing large scale F&B projects, ideally hotels and/or Corporate HQ’s.
- Experience in working with F&B operators and external design teams
- Demonstrable experience managing the design process using his/her commercial, contractual, programme and technical expertise.
- Understanding of current legislation, standards, code of practice and Health & Safety risks relevant to the design of F&B projects.
The right person
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts, including commercial arrangements and fostering future relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to solve complex logistics and spatial planning issues
- Ability to evaluate and react to ideas of others during meetings and possess problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly logical, methodical organized manner
- Promote a high level of attention to detail.
- Responsible for quality levels and financial targets
- Must have high volume experience in Hospitals
18,000 – 20,000 QRs per months basic salary + expat package (accommodation allowance, car allowance, medical insurance)
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.corecruitment.com.