- Act as the ‘business owner’ across different categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact Snoonu business
- Must develop and execute optimal category strategy, pricing, promotions, range, availability, and cost prices to expand both sales and margin.
- Ensure Snoonu categories has the optimal selection and strategically competitive prices in the market through local and international sourcing
- Source and build strong supplier base to negotiate terms improvement, secure supplier advertising spends, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods
- Work to develop new sourcing and extended range to ensure we have high quality, good value goods available to our customers year-round
- Employ data-driven decision making to drive the category. Provide insight to the commercial team and work closely with marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Supply Chain, Sales Operations and Marketing to deliver strategic projects
- Will be responsible for AB testing, analysis of the current data, and to improve the sales, building commercial strategy.
- To Build SOPs for categorization and Data entry and manage the weekly sales improvement report
- At least 3-5 years of experience in merchandising / buying and category management in the e-commerce industry
- Superb business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management (both internal and external).
- Should understand the UI & UX
- Working experience in Tableau, Jira
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in a retail industry such as beverages, snacks, food Staple, fashion, etc. is strongly preferred.
- FMCG experience is an advantage.
- Great communication skills (both oral and written) are a must.