Al Faisal Holding
Recently, we have developed a consumer app in the retail/grocery tech industry, and we are looking for a Category Management Specialist (Grocery) to drive commercial revenues to support the growth of the online grocery division in our startup.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales performance in the online grocery division. This starts by understanding and articulating customer needs and behaviors and where and how we differentiate ourselves in the market. Along with deep performance in digital analytics and identifying the growth drivers of the category, you would then define the online vision for the category and the roadmap of how to achieve this vision through category assortment, merchandising, online pricing/discounting, marketing efforts and campaigns, and other selling strategies to drive topline and bottom-line growth. Your roadmap is comprised of actionable, high-value initiatives that you then lead through implementation in collaboration with our e-commerce marketing teams and business partners.
- Develop vendor relationships that grow the business via meetings, thoughtful planning and communication.
- Analyze customer information (external data, internal research, site behaviors, post-transaction data) to identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer experience across online grocery.
- Researching and adding new items within the online grocery division.
- Defining and executing projects to increase sales and gross profit based on the interpretation of data and reports.
- Being attentive to market trends and reacting to those developing trends accordingly to maximize profitability.
- Communicating clearly and effectively about product changes and developments to increase revenue and gross profit.
- Understanding the three distribution channel customers and determine the bestselling strategy for each.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience within E-commerce and/ or grocery.
- Experience in category management, catalog optimization in E-commerce.
- Strategic thinking, financial acumen and marketing analytics understanding.
- Accurate data reporting and analysis skills.
- Formulate and execute category strategies.
- Strong computer skills; emphasis in Excel or Tableau.
- Ability to conduct detailed research.
- Prioritization and time management of many ongoing projects.
- Organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Strong communicator.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will taking your application further.