About the job
About The Role
You will effectively handle all cash and credit transactions on a daily basis. Deposit funds with the Accounts department in a timely manner. Effectively maintain Accounts, follow up/reconciliation, monitor payments, and receipts. Review and reconcile on a daily basis. Liaise with external and internal customers providing high standards of support, with a customer service orientated attitude and assist the team in creating a strong sense of unity.
- Collect Ticket values in form of cash or through credit card from customers to be deposited in the bank on daily basis.
- Ensure proper approvals for local purchase orders are provided for tickets issued on credit for Corporate & Government accounts, etc.
- Prepare daily sales reconciliation and ensure it matches with Amadeus System reports/entries
- Ensure no credit facility is to be given to any customer unless written approval is presented from the country Manager under the Finance Policy related to allowing trade on credit.
- Coordinate regularly with ticketing supervisors and relevant finance teams with regards to the reporting and submission of sales and cash.
- Report immediately on any shortage/excess of cash collection to department management for their review and advice.
- Provide Proper Handover / takeover of cash in the event of shift change or if staff is going on leave. Documentation should be signed and approved by station finance in charge.
You Will Possess
- A minimum of 2 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Knowledge of Oracle systems preferred
- Computer literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Fluent in Arabic language is preferred.
- Understands the need to work together to create an environment of cooperation and mutual responsibilities
- Have good organizational and administrative skills.
- Have a high stress tolerance level.