About the job
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas whilst serving customers with great Customer Service skills.
- Follow SOPs including counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading in order to reduce losses.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Ensuring that company’s customers are well-attended to, assuring their needs is satisfied.
- Work efficiently and effectively in order to minimize queues.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationary at the required stock level.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Commerce/ Accounting background an advantage
2-3 years experience in handling till transaction