A Cashier / Admissions Attendant is responsible for ensuring the guest experience whilst they enjoy the Hotel’s Waterpark facilities.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable adjustments.
- Cash handling and suggestive selling skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful situations
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able and willing to entertain people
- Additional languages such as Arabic (preferred, but not required)
What are we looking for?
A Cashier / Admissions Attendant serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English/ Arabic language skills
- Basic computer knowledge
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous customer service experience
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: hilton.taleo.net.