Ali Bin Ali Holding
This individually contributing role works towards achieving set monthly targets through the merchandising, Distribution and Sales of products in the top-end customers in the down market where repeated visits during the month is required in line with Company and principal objectives. Thus allowing current representatives to increase their coverage.
- Works in a fast-paced physically/task intensive working environment and broadly predictable Sales environment as dealing with FMCG Products
- Responsible for interacting with Customers for Sales, Distribution, Merchandising, Stock rotation collection and establishing a good relationship with Customer in the cream of down market outlets where the company provides credit to the customer
- Ensure effective selling approach by providing excellent customer service by ensuring products are intact and available as per agreed terms with customers
- Works with little direct supervision as is mainly off-site
- Ensure that vehicle is fully operational and the engine is checked.
- Loading/unloading goods with extra care and items are properly checked with accuracy against the stock to avoid losses.
- High School Graduate
- Have 2 to 4 years of experience in the FMCG distribution industry
- Good communication skills proven via customer relations
- Organized, self-motivated and has demonstrated customer rapport and influencing skills
- Have Qatar Light Driving license
- Bilingual is a plus