About the job
About The Role
As a Cargo ULD Network Planner (Doha) on a initial temporary contract of 12months (can be extended with good performance).
You will be responsible for planning of ULD requirements in each station to balance stock levels and to meet the business needs. You will also analyze route profiles, market trends, schedule changes, aircraft upgrades/ downgrades and impact of new stations. It is a highly analytical role, which requires great planning capacity and full interface with Network stations as well as Revenue Management.
The role operates in a rotational shift from 0700 to 1600 or 1500 to 2400 Doha time.
- Monitor schedule changes, cargo/PAX loads, and ULD utilization to assess station/region ULD requirements and execute the appropriate and timely disposition requests.
- Be well updated with airline operational requirements to ensure station requirements are considered when disposition requests are raised.
- Analyze station ULD utilization against agreed allocations and investigate irregular utilization.
- Ensure seasonal ULD requirements are effectively planned
- Coordinate reverse logistics of horse stalls/active units/non-standard ULDs around the network
- Timely action/close ULD disposition requests with appropriate feedback.
- Provide feedback on stock utilization to team leads to help accurately calculate station allocation requirements.
- Escalate recurring non-performance issues hindering stock balancing at any station to team leads/management with possible solutions and corrective actions.
- Work in close coordination with the regional operations teams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of experience in ULD Coordination or ULD Planning is preferred
- Experience in Dangerous Goods Regulations, Live Animal Regulations, Perishable Cargo, Ramp Handling, Cargo Warehouse training, IATA Regulations etc. is required
- Excellent analytical skills using MS Excel with high command in English is a must