About the job
About the role:
The role is responsible to coordinate and supervise training operations, deliver technical and/or soft skills trainings, and ensure that training records, training matrix and training reports are maintained accurately and are up to date.
- Prepare training calendar to ensure compliance as per the matrix and the needs within the organization and prepares the department roster accordingly.
- Coordinate pre-training activities such as determining nominations, sending invitations to participants, informing respective rostering teams and departments’ administration, arranging the training location in order to ensure proper delivery of training.
- Supervise and support the trainers for readiness of training environment including equipment and training materials in order to impart effective training.
- Coordinate and follow-up the post training activities such as keeping, updating and maintaining training records, providing certificates and following-up for feedback forms.
- Prepare department reports on periodic basis as required and ensure maintained accurately.
- Support and guide other trainers with preparing the training package including presentation, participant’s book, exercise, written assessment, syllabus, lesson plan based on the best practices and adult learning principles and ensure that all modules are up to date, accurate and presentable.
- Secure, manage and maintain training equipment, department’s assets and premises and follows up for departmental needs (ex. Stationary).
- Perform other relatable departmental duties as directed by the Head of the Department.
Additional Internal Information:
- This vacancy is under Cargo department of Qatar Aviation Services.
An ideal candidate will have:
- More than 2 years of work experience in Air Cargo Operations / Aviation industry with good exposure into Training Administration and Training Operations is required.
- Great analytical skills with advanced user experience of MS Excel is required.
- Proficiency on applications like LMS (Learning Management Systems) and other MS apps (Power Point, Word, etc.) is preferred.
- More than 2 years of experience in Resource Planning and Quality Audits is desirable.
- Hands-on with Cargo System application is desired.
- Good interpersonal, communication and time-management skills is required.
- Must follows SAFETY practices and procedures.