Number of Vacancies:
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
Minimum Teaching Experience:
2 years of teaching experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education/Family and Consumer Science
- Valid Teacher’s License
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Display a cheerful, relaxed, respectful, and pleasing personality when working with colleagues and parents, regardless of work pressures
- Highly competent in using educational technology.
Must have a firm command of the English Language (Speaking, reading and writing) for daily tasks and routine correspondence with staff and parents.
- Furnished accommodation
- Economy Class airfare
- Public Medical Health Insurance
- Transportation with the school bus
- End-of-service gratuity (as per Qatar’s Labor Laws)
- Professional Development
Only accepting Female candidates with no accompanying dependants for this position.
Etqan Global Academy (EGA) is recruiting a Career Exploration Teacher for KG-Elementary level students.
Career Exploration Teachers work with young students building life and career orienting skills that expose them to different pathways and flavors of professional careers they can explore as they grow.
Monitor the class schedule.
Lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
Create lesson plans.
Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
Collaborate with other teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
Document student progress
Communicate with parents to follow student’s attendance.
Comply with Ministry of Education, school, and class rules and regulations.
Attend all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Other duties as assigned by the school leadership.