About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible. Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This is how we make a difference, We:
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main purpose of your role is:
- To devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
(Some of) What you will be doing:
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Organize trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including writing and proofreading marketing copy, as well as recruiting designers, animators and printers
Attitude matters most, but do you have any of these:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or any relevant field
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Must have 3-6 years of relevant experience is highly preferred
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience in managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current local and international marketing trends
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.