The Call Centre Agent will perform operational/administrative responsibilities in terms of prompt and accurate customer service, in line with the project targets and benchmarks set by the Manager – Call Centre/ Call Centre Supervisor, to support the respective retail banking and corporate banking functions(as applicable), and operational sections. The incumbent will assist inefficient delivery of customer query management, service request processing, conflict resolution etc., received over the phone, email and other established interactive platforms (both inbound and outbound), in line with the approved service quality assurance standards/ SLAs.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the administrative / operational customer support tasks assigned, in line with the approved team and individual KPIs, to meet corporate/functional strategies.
- Perform the administrative/operational customer service tasks assigned, in line with the approved call monitoring and service quality standards and benchmarks.
- Perform timely execution of the of service requests, in line with the approved Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the respective internal departments/ functions.
- Perform the administrative / operational customer support tasks assigned, in line with the project targets / work schedule, operational workflow and approved internal procedures.
- Promptly respond to/ escalate/route call enquiries in relation to retail / corporate product and service attributes.
- Promptly respond to or route/ escalate specific call enquiries of both retail / corporate customers, in relation to bank accounts and Visa Cards, including but not limited to account opening / balances, salary credit, fund transfers etc., and, other general enquiries, as applicable.
- Promptly respond to specific call enquiries of both retail / corporate customers or specific call enquiries routed by the BUs / support functions, in relation to financial and non-financial transactions effected through DB, as applicable.
- Ensure compliance with Doha Bank’s established Business Continuity Plans and procedures, and recommend suggestions for Call Centre improvements, as deemed necessary.
- Provide necessary administrative / operational support in process streamlining / improvement, and quality enhancement initiatives across the section, to enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
- Analyze and evaluate customer enquiries, choose the best solutions in troubleshooting /resolving issues and suggest alternatives by identifying root causes.
- Identify, and report on significant occurrences/service incidences that impact the pre-established quality assurance/service delivery standards and assist in the implementation of corrective action through collaboration efforts.
- Escalate /route complex customer complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal stakeholders for timey resolution.
- Capitalize on cross-sales/ up-selling opportunities to sell alternative Doha Bank products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Perform specific outbound follow up and/or informational/ promotional calls with potential customers in a timely manner, as necessary, to support the sales/marketing efforts.
- Contribute towards, and partner with the Quality Assurance section in effective administration of a compliant monitoring and resolution platform, and in maintaining consistency in customer service experience / service delivery within the parameters set by the Bank
- Assist the Call Centre Supervisor / Manager – Call Centre in identifying, and report on ways to minimize errors, improving overall quality, and in identifying customer needs /expectations over various approved platforms.
- Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- 02-05 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in customer service in an inbound and outbound Call Centre setting