Call Centre Operations and Grievance Handling
- Attend customer inquiries through inbound calls
- Record the call details in the system along with a summary of the query
- Assists customers for call back requests received through emails, booking appointments
- Registers customers and educate them about the special programs/ initiatives
- Answers queries on redemptions, point upgrades, offers, etc.
- Ensures customers details are updated in the relevant databases as and when requested
- Act as the first point of contact for complaint management
- Follow up on customer complaints/feedbacks
- Reviewing recorded calls of peers and self for quality control
- Strives to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Collects and compile the survey responses
- Updating the call center internal databases with added details of specialties and clinicians, services, insurances, timings, etc.
- Maintains customer data in the system
Surveys and Campaigns
- Registering customers on calls during or before any campaigns conducted by CR, operations, etc.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys through outbound calls for customers
- Use statistical methods to validate the data accuracy and analyze the data sets to derive relevant information
- Maintains a record of all the surveys
- Gathers information on the availability of services with external service providers to assist the customers
- Reports the daily statistics of the center and self-productivity as per the set indicators
- Reports all marketing campaign responses and registration requests
- Presents data as information for identifying trends leading to corrective actions
Liaison with Operation Team
- Coordinates with operation team to discuss report findings
- Prepares and shares lists of customer queries to the concerned management
- Works closely with clinics, hospitals, CR and marketing department etc. to seek information about the entities, follow up on service reports etc.
- Works closely with customers and external partners for service request follow-ups and for confidential information
- 0 to 2 years