YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- To accept and register customer bookings for a range of DHL services and accurately input relevant booking data into DHL applications
Knowledgeably offer customers the most suitable DHL service based on their unique needs, and actively attempting to close the transaction by converting their inquiries and securing their bookings.
- Identify potential for selling additional services and products (e.g. Insurance, time-definite delivery, packaging, account facilities, etc) during the course of interacting with customers and proactively sells these to secure additional/new revenue sources for DHL. This includes asking customers the appropriate questions to match their needs against value-added services, professionally offering and convincing them on the benefits of the services, handling their objections or reservations (if any) and closing the transaction by successfully securing their purchase of the offered services.
- To effectively respond to all customer inquiries regarding DHL’s services, by consistently and confidently providing customers with accurate information on prices, transit times, customs paperwork requirements, packaging, country-specific requirements (including potential customs clearance delays), straight forward account and sales questions. To lodge a trace when necessary ensuring that the customer receives service from Customer care regarding their issue.
- Exercise professionalism and provide first-class customer service bearing in mind that all DHL customers have an express requirement, and are looking for immediate and hassle-free solutions.
- Previous experience dealing with a wide range of customers face to face or over the phone in busy service industries
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language with a cheerful, confident, professional and courteous tone
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relates well with a wide range of people/customers
- Experience in resolving straight forward customer conflict
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dhlexpress.taleo.net.