Fahad Bin Abdulla Bin Thani Group
We are urgently hiring for a Cafe Manager in Qatar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene, and health and safety legislation/guidelines as per the law of Qatar.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Plan and coordinate menus, work closely with the head chef and takes proactive actions.
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant ensuring that the kitchen, bar, and waiting staff are working as a team.
- Overseeing restaurant revenues, ensuring that the profit margin is acceptable, and adjusting prices of services accordingly.
- Agreeing and managing budgets (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Estimating food and beverage costs.
- Supervising inventory of food supplies, as well as equipment status, and ensuring the appropriate restocking and repairing.
- Organize marketing activities, such as promotional events, outdoor events, and discount schemes.
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
- Greeting and advising customers.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff, and evaluate the staff.
- Review and plan staff schedules.
- Review and guide the administration and paperwork with support staff.
- Bachelor degree graduate
- Minimum of five years of managerial experience in the same field.
- Must be locally in Qatar.
- Visa transferable.
- Preferably Arabic nationals.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Doha (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Managerial: 5 years (Preferred)