About the job
Support the department with various projects and areas of work involving business project planning, planning, reporting and communications with other departments/organisations as required.
These activities include document control, forms development, writing letters, follow-ups, task monitoring and other key functionalities the team requires to ensure effective operations of the function.
- Effectively process, collect, maintain, monitor and disseminate data, information or reports for department in line with business objectives
- Deliver efficient administrative support to ensure assigned project objectives are met and deadlines achieve across the team to ensure all the appropriate approvals have been attained and delivery of all projects / activities are on track
- Manage the office’s documentation and circulation of information to ensure it is properly documented and managed
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure smooth implementation assigned projects and activities
- Support in the management of a Procurement Log, which includes all the active and complete PRs and POs and report for department
- Build strong relationships with business units
- Manage issues affecting the VC’s Office
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses, manage schedules
- Track, monitor and review the delivery of initiatives against the plan
- Analyse and recommend changes to systems and operational procedures that will improve the delivery of service
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job.
Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
- to a high standard of quality and timeliness
- in full compliance with the SC Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements
- in line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system
Experience and skills:
- Minimum experience of +9 years in a Project Coordination role
- Act as focal point to the department
- Experience in raising Purchase requisition through the system, following up on Procurement matter.
- Knowledge and experience of monitoring project and programme performance essential
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of working in the region and knowledge of local culture will be an added benefit
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintaining confidential and sensitive information
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, with a positive attitude and good behavioral skills and considered to be a solution provider and team player in their current role
Contract Duration is 9-12 months Job location is in Doha Qatar