About the job
About The Role
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial and strategic plans, by providing value-added, meaningful, and insightful reporting and analysis for the Senior Management. Monitor the execution of financial plans by tracking risks, controls, opportunities, and driving corrective actions in co-operation with the management team. Leads, directs and develops recognition as an expert in financial matters for the assigned function.
You Will Possess
- A minimum of 4 years specialist of job-related experience is required.
- Previous experience with Airlines handling Flight Operations related activities will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review variances, understand the business cycle and their impact on the profit and loss account.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively across the organization
- Good knowledge of finance systems (ERP)
- Knowledge of cost center accounting, preparing budgets and forecasts
- Must have the excellent organizational ability to be able to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilities /work interruptions, and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of records and information
- Very good command of the English language.