About the job
The Business Intelligence Expert is responsible for ensuring proper Business/Operational Intelligence within the Integrated Operational Platform, in order to optimize Tournament Transport Coordination Centre’s operations.
They will ensure the expected quality of the business intelligence strategic approach, data management & modelling, data warehousing, data analysis, data quality and data security.
The main outcome of the BI Expert will be to improve the decision-making process within TTCC’s operations through the delivery of smart, proactive and high quality operational intelligence related to mobility, transport and last mile operations during the Tournament.
A Business Intelligence Expert works directly with internal and external stakeholders to mine the required data from diverse data sources all the way to the requested visualization that empower end users to act and predict future state in real time.
- Create BI strategy and roadmap for the IOP
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, gather requirements and translate their business needs into technical requirements and then create BI solutions according to their requirements.
- Communicate with customers and managers of other departments to define business intelligence requirements and then lead initiatives to deliver solutions accordingly.
- Apply Knowledge and experience to collect, analyse, clean, secure, correlate, plan and develop required outcome.
- Empower end users to reporting self-service.
- Provide oversight of implementing BI and other related systems.
- Contribute and develop Business Solutions support practice, policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Adhere to the guidance of Business Solutions governance, strategy, policies, solutions and implementations
- Contribute to drafting Business Solutions Strategies and implement road maps, evaluating and selecting Business Solutions.
- Conduct current-state to future-state gap analysis against strategy and technology.
- Identify user needs, provide solutions to their problems and assists them utilize systems to their full potential.
- Develop and deploy Business Solutions.
- Support and coordinate the development and implementation of integrated, strategic IT plans and policies for SC.
- Contribute to business change programmes in support of SC business strategies.
- Focus on improving business performance.
- Maximise the value of the data.
- Implement enterprise BI solutions to reduce cost and complexity.
- Provide on-going support and assistance, guidance, clarification and feedback to fellow team members.
- Assist in innovation and promote the usage of newer technological solutions that either eliminate gaps in existing business processes or improve the business processes that aid SC’s operational cost efficiency.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Provide overall production, design, utility and development of all BI Business Solutions.
- Correspond with users and department heads in order to gather information.
- Support the documentation of the strategy, design and implementation
- Ensure that information is well organized, easily accessible and up-to-date.
- Deliver against annual objectives and KPIs.
- Closely work with colleagues to implement new requirements.
- Respond to user enquiries comments and suggestions.
- Administer problems/complains and subject access requests.
- Recommend changes as appropriate.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the IOP Director.
Education and certifications
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Experience and skills
• Minimum 10 years in providing Business Intelligence and Analytics Business Solutions with a working knowledge in IT projects management.