Multinational Fin-Tech Provider|Newly created role in Qatar
About Our Client
A global brand focussed on delivering data, analytics, and insights for banks, financial services and enterprises
- Responsible for overall business development and sales in charge for expanding operations in Qatar
- Develop new business opportunities to enhance the suite of products and services offered by the Company. Deliver the best of our offerings to customers by deploying a 360-degree
- Networking and relationship management with a focus on increasing revenue. Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources.
- Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather and validate information. Be a strong contributor for Content team activities.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with Government Agencies like Central Banks, Public Sector, Financial Institutions, Chambers of Commerce, Company Registry and Fortune 500 Companies.
- Achieving revenue, profit and other targets as defined in the KPI
The Successful Applicant
To Be Successful, You MUST Have The Below Experience
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Creative thinking, good decision making skills and the ability to independently manage business operations and drive sales.
- MS Suite proficiency.
- Post Graduate in business administration or a related field .
- 5+ years of sales or business development in technology driven solutions to multiple verticals (experience selling into banks/ FSI is highly desired). If not, sales experience in insurance, SaaS, soft services in a target driven environment
- Experience in managing relationships across key sectors is a must. Sound perspective on local market, government and regulatory environment.
- Flexibility, cultural adaptability and ability to navigate complexity are required to succeed in a matrixed environment managing varied stakeholders.
What’s On Offer
QAR 18-25,000 per month, medical insurance, paid annual leave and a commission scheme applicable post clearing probation
- Multinational Exposure
- Experienced management team in the region to support and mentor you