We are currently looking for a Business Development & Sales Director in Qatar.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for business development and sales of CAE products and services within the assigned region in support of CAE’s corporate strategy.
- Lead all assigned business to business (B2B) and business to government (B2G) opportunities from the prospecting to the contract award in accordance with the corporate governance and lead-to-award process.
- Conduct intensive market analysis and detect market trends.
- Develop a strategic plan in the respective areas of responsibility.
- Provide information that includes 5-year forecasting and the evaluation of complex data that drives company strategy.
- Participate in the monthly governance cycle.
- Track political budgets and activity.
- Proactively contact potential customers, cooperate effectively with key-accounts and deciders in the respective Armed Forces.
- Lead proposal strategy and pricing strategy discussions with involved CAE groups to support generating winning proposals and secure customers` needs.
- Work cooperatively with CAE sales colleagues in the region and Montreal to assist with global opportunities.
- Planning, coordination and participation at trade fairs and other marketing events.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a job-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in business development.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, ability to work independently in an international business environment.
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Understanding of military protocols and customs is an advantage.
- Experience in a Defence or Government environment is an advantage.
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset with a natural drive to solve challenging problems.
- Easily adapt and successfully operate in a volatile and dynamic market environment.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: cae.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.