Quickbite is a food-tech startup with a mission to disrupt the dining experience in the Middle East. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Quickbite is redefining how people order and dine at their favorite restaurants and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a product management background to join our Management Team. This role embodies two of our core values: Building meaningful partnerships and obsessing about customer experience. You will be working with an awesome team that comes from different backgrounds and is united by its passion for software and how it can disrupt industries at scale, especially in the Middle East.
We need a business developer with 2–5 years of experience who can hit the ground running, directly evaluating, negotiating, and ensuring the execution of business development opportunities in the region, while working with our internal teams, including Core Engineering, to shape our product roadmap and meet our business objectives that ultimately drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate, prioritize and execute strategic partnerships with potential deal partners
- Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Envision new business and partnership models to positively impact business objectives
- Support partnerships with relationship building, due diligence, and contract negotiations
- Collect product feedback from partners and communicate it to internal teams
- Help shape our technical roadmap as we scale our services and build new products
- Prepare and deliver business reviews and attend partner and cross-team meetings
- Take ownership and handle a high volume of engagements at a high pace
If your experience fits our ranks or you’re an awesome product manager with strong business acumen, apply now and we’ll be in touch. Our interview process involves dealing with our existing partnership cases, business model, and product roadmap, so be ready!
Note: We are based in Qatar Science and Technology Park. At the moment, we are only able to consider applicants who are based in Qatar, can drive to partner meetings in their own car when needed, and speak both Arabic and English fluently.