Urgently looking for Business Development Manager locally available in Qatar!
What you’ll be doing
- Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess and develop future business opportunities.
- Developing a sales strategy in partnership with other internal stakeholders.
- Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Effectively manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Actively partner and communicate with the company’s recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates, to match them with the client’s requirements.
- Conduct detailed negotiations to meet client expectations while continuing to maintain overall gross margin expectations.
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline with client visits, lead generation activities, referrals, trade shows, presentations, etc.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years’ experience of selling outsourced staff augmentation services
- Existing contacts in Qatar working with Various Industries
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual – Arabic and English