Expanding further client base
Main areas of responsibility
Tasks Including But Not Limited To
- Proactively generating leads and efficiently keep in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and media market.
- Identify areas for expansion and development and use this knowledge and skill set to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Develop a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international clients and foster growth for the future.
- Develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients objectives are met, and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Work collaboratively both internally with the team and externally with clients.
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance.
- Delivery against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
- Input into sales and marketing collateral and how the business positions itself for various audiences.
- Maximise networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts.
- Previous experience in Qatar working in a media agency, digital marketing or printing & production (gifts items, printing collaterals, etc…) is a must
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Business Development, New Business and/or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred) within Qatar.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated with the ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face).
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously with ability to manage multiple projects at a time effectively.
- Experience working in a media agency and marketing environment and understanding of the industry.
- Proven experience of client relations and client-focused solutions.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Team player.
- Speaking Arabic would be beneficial.