About the job
Join our Digital Industries as the Business Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Regional, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for business development topics across Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for driving sales excellence topics across Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for identifying and creating new opportunities in new markets and verticals in Egypt and in other countries under the Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for driving Digital Transformation business opportunities based on the Digital Enterprise portfolio of Siemens Digital Industries
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning to the sales heads in the respective countries across Lead Country UAE.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds, and maintains a customer focused network to develop both customers and industry.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate, and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects, or service programs for the customer.
- Support the sales heads across the region on key identified verticals and digitalization sectors to create more leads and opportunities.
- Drive workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop domain expertise and market (incl. competitor) competence
- Development of relevant potential key customers based on Account Business Plans according to importance (nomination and cancellation) based on Sales Force
- Marketing to build “Pull-effect” for Vertical in all channels, e.g., qualification, vendor listing, customer events & trade shows
- Identify and develop strategic projects and coordinate acquisition process for key customers locally as well as cross-regional
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
You should already have significant operational experience in business development with:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- 2-5 years relevant business development experience
- Strong business development background and deep knowledge in Automation and Digital Transformation
- Passionate about digital technologies
- Experience in working with Sales Teams
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy, and propensity to work in team
- Knowledge of the main market dynamics and rules in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals industry
- Passionate and entrepreneur to discover new opportunities
- Continuous learning new technologies
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with Digitalization, DCS, PLC, HMI/SCADA, drives, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element