Currently, we are looking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and to develop relationships with suppliers and others partners in DHL Global Forwarding – Qatar.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seeks and prospects for BC targets to win new customers.
- Plans and manages medium to large – sized Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Is responsible for closing business by connecting a customer’s needs to a DHL solution by offering value to the clients supply chain.
- Supports customer growth by conducting joint visits with Product, TL and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products, etc.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within DP DHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA’s & SOP’s).
- Is a master user of DGF CRM.
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 5- 6 years in new business sales within the transport, logistics or freight forwarding industry (or similar service industry).
- Deep knowledge of all DGF products.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing sales environment with proven record advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills and the ability to focus on outcomes.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships.
- Champion for development of successful sales engagement.
- Ensure a sound understanding of, show knowledge of and be strongly conversant in our industry workings.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment