About the job
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development function is responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners in Qatar to Deliveroo.
As a BDM you’ll be responsible for signing up and helping to onboard the country’s best restaurants and chains. You will be joining one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
- Scoping different country zones to identify brands and chains with the best fit for the delivery model
- Identifying leads and prospects, and initiate contact through referral, email, call, or walk-in
- Building relationships with top brands and chains to prepare onboarding on Deliveroo platform
- Acquisition of new restaurants with strong negotiation acumen and out of the box thinking
- Putting together proposals that fit the needs of the restaurants while keeping Deliveroo’s profitability top of mind
- Ensure a smooth and complete integration process when bringing a partner on board, from the registration phase to the operational launch.
- BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and negotiation experience, preferably within a high growth company
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in Qatar is a must
- Proven negotiation skills
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a “get it done” mindset, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
Benefits And Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!