To assist in delivering City University College’s (CUC) Recruitment and Marketing Strategy, ensuring that all recruitment, engagement and promotional activities maximize student enrolment. In particular, the post holder will work and engage with relevant governmental authorities, ministries and corporate clients to generate and secure a pipeline of leads, resulting in student enrolments to CUC and Ulster University Qatar programmes.
In particular, the post holder will:
- Proactively engage with corporate clients to establish Prime Strategic Partnerships that will yield admissions to CUC as well as secure work placement and career development opportunities for CUC / UUQ students.
- In liaison with the Head of Recruitment and Student Services and Marketing Officer, work to ensure that marketing collateral is appropriate, adheres to brand guidelines, is creative, innovative and impactful and achieves quality lead generation
- Deputize for the Head of Recruitment and Student Services when necessary
Due to the nature of the work flexibility of working hours is required (some weekends and evenings) for Open Events, Registrations, School and College events, etc. and applicants should note that holidays may not be taken during the peak recruitment period
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Higher education / University Student Recruitment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 4 years (Preferred)
- Managing teams: 3 years (Preferred)