- Deliver sales targets set against set plan by Country Head.
- Key industries to target (but not limited to) Oil & Gas, Govt and semi-government companies, FMCG, banks, healthcare, construction and real estate and construction.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Proficiency in Use of LinkedIn to build a network required.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Travel across Qatar to meet prospects and clients.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on YGAG products
- Track all sales activities in company sales management system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Provide weekly sales updates on number & quality of meetings, prospects and clients.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Support Country Head in developing quotes and proposals.
- Strong team player and collaborate with YGAG teams in other countries
- Be the ear on ground and collect market intelligence on product, competition and opportunities.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong ability to close the deal
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business administration
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance