Digital District Services
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. Using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Generating qualified leads both online and offline.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Thoroughly answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, possibility, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales or IT products sales is a plus.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.