Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help grow the business. Someone who combines a crucial skill, which is the ability to discuss and understand the big picture, and to do and manage the hands-on work of the details to make things happen.
The candidate will assist the Company and the Business Development Head in achieving business objectives and maintaining strong and healthy relationships with the clients. The role will go further into attracting new clients with a mission of building solid relationships.
Achieving the Business Objectives will be through networking with potential clients. Or through monitoring tendering platforms and venues for relevant tenders. Where the candidate is expected to work on the tendering process. Building the bid document, aligning internal departments and teams to provide the needed support for the bid. Following up with potential consultants and partners to support the company in the bid. Making sure all the requirements are met and ready to submit. It goes further till the follow-up and replies to the clients after submission.
Besides that, the candidate will be asked to explore new opportunities for the Company. The exploration of potential new ideas will be through doing market research, developing business strategies, testing and gathering feedback. Based on the feedback the company will decide the direction on the potential new idea.
Along the way, the candidate will be asked to always improve internal processes and ways of doing things.
We are looking for someone who works for a mission in his/her life. We are looking for someone who gets inspired by a vision and motivated for a mission. Someone who is eager to learn and grow. If you are talented in this field, and a mission-driven person, and you believe that our mission is aligned with your personal mission then we need to meet you!
- Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients.
- Align BD processes and procedures with ibTECHar business goals
- Build relationships with potential new clients, while maintaining existing clients.
- Find a new opportunity for the company – tenders
- Be able to understand market changes/opportunity
- Propose potential profitable ideas/markets
- Conduct market analysis/data analysis
- Assist with drafting business plans, proposals, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Be able to understand the technicality of operation
- Report back and Support business development head
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Lean Startup, Financial Modeling, Agility Methodology and Business Modeling are desirable
- One to two years experience in the field of Business Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Excellent presentation skills in both Arabic and English