About the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- To generate and develop new business opportunities and increase net income for Hospitality Group
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from current existing clients and new.
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets
- Have a good understanding of the businesses brands or services and be able to advise others about them
- Establish positive links with potential partners and stakeholders and target the number of referrals for proposals
- Obtain feedback on product quality and service levels in order to improve our businesses as a whole
- Survey outlets monthly to determine and track competing brands
- To familiarize yourself with competition and remain appraised of market trends and development
- Effective communication and collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Determine key business development KPIs
- To produce proposals, tenders, and prequels, including final presentations and any general correspondence.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure/negotiate
- Experience with Design and Implementation of Business Development Strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Fast-paced and results-oriented
- Ability to analyze data and to reach conclusions aimed at adding value
- Professional in conduct and an ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude and willingness to get task completed
- Comfortable working in multicultural environment
- Knowledge of local and regional market
- Proficient Computer Skills, especially with Microsoft Offices.