We are looking to hire a Business Admin for our operations in Qatar.
The Business Admin performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing correspondence, opening & sorting mail, sending faxes, photocopying, and filing. Execute complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. Apply advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the organization’s operation.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Generate reports – Excellent in Excel, PPT, Word understanding
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Take accurate minutes of meetings – when needed
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
Qualification and Requirements:
- Excellent spoken, written English (plus point if knows Arabic but not a requirement)
- 2-3 Years experience as Secretary or Business Administrator
- Very good Microsoft programs understanding – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and any others
- Able to work in Qatar as per the local regulations.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.slb.com.