Holiday Villa Hotel & Residence
This entry-level position provides an excellent opportunity for fresh engineering and technical graduates, vying for a progressive career in Building or Property Management. If you are aspiring for a career in an international multi-ethnic environment that provides exposure and positioning for your future career growth, if you are an ambitious individual, please apply now. The vacancy is for immediate hire.
- Act as key liaison person between leasing department, tenants, visitors, technical & non-technical onsite / off site contractors requiring sound interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Competency in managing all Building Management functions and duties.
- Support tenants fit-out and other onsite requirements
- Conduct and minute all building management meetings with the Clients, Contractors and Sub Contractors to review progress and clarify issues.
- Review shop drawings, Material submitting and other documents including material samples submitted by the contractor for compliance with the Approved drawings, project’s technical specifications and the design intent.
- Implement procedures on site for Quality assurance, Quality control and safety.
- Prepare progressive snagging lists throughout the construction period accumulating in a final list of snags attached to the Substantial completion certificate.
- Valuations of works executed certification of contractor’s payments and maintain records of payments, Variation etc.
Job Status: 2 years contract with a renewable option
Job Package Includes the followings:
Work visa processing, Flight Ticket, Accommodation (sharing basis), Quarantine and Swab Test, Staff Meals, Transportation (to and fro accommodation to the workplace), Return flight tickets every 2 years, Paid Annual Leave and Medical.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an online interview.