The Blue Group
The Blue Group is a united business enterprise that consolidates the commitment to the utmost quality, unparalleled customer service and a continuous drive for innovation, which will significantly contribute to corporate growth and development through functional divisions. Under the Blue Group’s wing, business horizons will be expanded by introducing the following divisions: Sports, Food, Retail, Service and Fashion. Each division represents an industry where we can brandish our commitment to excellence, accrue significant revenues while contributing to the growth of the particular industry in our own distinct way.
About your role:
You will be responsible for maximizing net sales by ensuring the availability of the right products at any point in time.
- Researching the consumer markets, monitoring the latest market trends, and identifying all the potential areas a brand must invest in considering the spending habits and the needs of the customer.
- Analyzing the price of the products and thinking about its potential profitability.
- Coming up with names for existing and new services and products as well as thinking of ideas for upcoming launches including package imagery (the fonts, colors, size, and shape).
- Supervising the production of media buyers and printers, copywriters, liaising with art designers, roadshows, exhibition stands, email campaigns, TV adverts, websites, direct mail packs, and magazine and newspaper advertisements.
- Overseeing the sign off marketing campaigns and literature, ensuring that the messages and designs meet the regulatory guidelines set by the brand, and liaising with compliance and legal personnel.
- Coordinating the launch program to not only employees but to external customers as well.
- Monitoring the consumer reactions and the distribution of the product via market research and focus groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working for a major activewear company
- Experience in men’s and women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Organized and methodical
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills