About the job
About The Role
As Boutique Supervisor, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the boutique both front and back of the house. Leads the boutique team in providing an iconic customer experience, to achieve all company set objectives, maximizing boutique contribution through exploiting sales and maintaining cost controls.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Make the most effective use of space and stock available to the boutique by maximising sales and minimising wastage of resources.
- Ensure that the merchandise is displayed effectively using promotional material to reflect current demand
- Achieve sales budget for assigned boutique.
- Undertake sales forecasting and monitoring of inventory levels and take corrective actions.
- Implement in-store marketing, cross selling activities in order to achieve KPIs laid down by the business.
- Manage the boutique in accordance with Qatar Duty Free & respective brand’s policy to establish an operation that meets performance levels as outlined by management.
- Maintain and develop the image of Qatar Duty Free and the respective brand.
- Maintain the correct basic stock levels within the boutique and carry out necessary interventions to reduce stock-out situation negatively impacting sales.
- Implement boutique layout, visual merchandising, stock and fixture positioning according to brand guidelines
- Manage a team including; in boutique training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary and performance appraisals.
- Ensure regular training is provided to the brand staff as required based on seasonal collection guidelines received from the brand.
- Participate in setting sales targets by staff for assigned brands and monitor the same on a periodic basis.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification (a business course in Merchandise Planning, Sales, Marketing and Promotions will be preferred)
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Financial knowledge of Cash handling, banking and working with budgets.
- Working knowledge of other retail IT systems is must.
- Supervisor skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop employee skills and foster teamwork among team members.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially Word/Excel.
- Customer focus, implementation of pricing, market knowledge, staffing, results driven