About the job
About the role
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the boutique both front and back of house. Boutique Manager will lead the store team to achieve Qatar Duty Free objectives of maximizing sales, exceptional visual merchandising, driving customer experience & maintaining cost controls.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales forecasting and monitor inventory levels, aiming to achieve shop sales targets on daily basis by the effective deployment of staffs and management of stock.
- Coordinate with the merchandising/visual merchandising team on space/stock management of the shop, ensure the maximum usage of resources available to maximizing sales.
- Inspect that the merchandise is displayed effectively using promotional material to reflect current demand.
- Participate in setting sales targets per associate, communicate shop sales targets to sales assistant and supervisors effectively ensuring all staffs are fully aware of the sales target and motivated to drive sales results
- Lead the team to maintain the correct basic stock levels within the Boutique to ensure stock control and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate to ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on sales trends and demand.
- Manage stock replenishment, product launches & promotions within the brand.
- Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines.
- Maintain the highest level of Inventory controls (especially high value items) on a daily basis.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Education in a business discipline relevant to Merchandise Planning, Sales, Marketing and Promotions is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required with luxury brands with minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to delegate work, foster teamwork and manage workflow.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused