About the job
Reports to: Area Manager
Responsible for: Assistant Manager, Sales Team
General Purpose Of Position
The Boutique Manager shall have supervisory responsibility for one of the Christian Dior Boutique and ensure its position on the market, managing all aspects of a store business:
- Develop our Global Sales and optimize profitability
- Secure the Team, attracts, develop and retain the best competencies
- Communicate with Corporate Office and share best practices with key Retail partners
- Prepare the Team for the Future and study ability of building strategy
- Exemplify the six Dior values on a consistent basis
Tasks And Responsibilities
Commercial Performance and Team Management:
- Responsible for achievement of annual sales goals
- Ability to effectively manage a sales force to achieve sales goals
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Oversee assigning of monthly sales goals to associates
- Review status of sales associates’ clientele development, including review of client books
- Oversee preparation of merchandise placement and displays.
- Develop Product knowledge for the New Hires in coordination with Buyers and HR Team for Induction
- Ensure and develop the Visual Merchandising in line with Image, Add Campaigns, Stocks (Business) and the local market.
- Conduct regular management meetings to review performance, operations, and employee relations issues, and to discuss strategy with management team
- Oversee the process of staffing and scheduling of associates, and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Partner with HR to oversee recruitment and hiring of store staff.
- Conduct orientation, train, coach, and manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales including completion of all reviews and performance assessment procedures.
Clientele Service And Management
- Coordinate and actively participate in in-store promotions which include seasonal sales, trunk shows, contests, and all involved tasks.
- Develop Customer database through optimizing Capture Rate for each sale and for Fine Jewelry
- Enhance customer Sales service
- Organize and coordinate events with Corporate Office to increase traffic in the Store
- Train the Team on After-sale to develop their own database
Product And Stock Management
- Provide accurate report, feedback and recommendations to the Buying Team
- Coordinate seasonal Product Trainings and Product Launches
- Meet Target Stocks rotations and sell-through
- Optimize the organization of the stocks
- Allocate the stocks according to needs
- Minimize stock losses
- Adhere to and oversee compliance of established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures, and overall maintenance of the store.
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts and track conversion rates as directed.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability, and manage payroll budgets.
- Review paperwork pertaining to receiving, transfers, MOS/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV’s), and charge-backs to Corporate Office in order to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities comply with safety codes and ordinances.
- Conduct Quarterly Emergency Procedures meeting with entire staff, and provide management team and HR Department with updated emergency contact list as needed.
- Lock and secure the store, and oversee compliance with all security procedures.
- Manage payroll, commercial expenses, and headcount to stay within budgeted parameters .
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store and Corporate Office.
- Help solve problems that affect the store’s service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time