Performing quality technical calls and services for Imdad’s clients and to provide them with the needed technical support through installation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of the biomedical equipment.
- Perform maintenance procedures as per Manufacturers specs & Imdad’s SLA
- Developing and maintaining a professional business relationship with customers
- Proper reporting using various reporting forms related to field calls (FSR, PPM Checklist, Salesforce, and Suppliers reporting) with clear and concise messages and solutions.
- Consult and follow superior’s instructions with regards to technical Tasks
- Develop own technical skills by personal commitment and seeking superior’s assistance
- Maintain a safe working environment in the office & at customer’s sites
- Convey and report service contracts opportunities to the department’s head
- Promote Imdad’s service contracts with adherence to the sales plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited university
- 0-2 years’ service experience
- Minimum scoring of 80% in Imdad’s Technical exam
- Driving License + Car
- Qatar Based candidate
- Strong electronics technical background is a must
- Effective time management & organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.imdad.com.