About the job
Our newest opportunity is for a talented BIM Manager – Infrastructure to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for managing key stakeholder interfaces to ensure successful delivery of various outcomes across the Project and Programme, establish project controls, reporting and ensure timely delivery of Project(s) to time, cost and quality, and ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Developing, leading and assisting project teams in BIM project set up.
- Overseeing the development and preparation of detailed drawings of proposed landscape plans, related facilities, and infrastructure elements in Civil 3D, AutoCAD or associated programs from preliminary concepts and sketches.
- Taking charge of planning, analysis and managing process.
- Managing the production of drawings for land development projects, base plans and detailed drawings for as required.
- Utilizing customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work processes and improve Civil 3D and AutoCAD productivity and efficiency in compliance with company standards.
- Managing and coordinating BIM models for review and clash detection.
- Maintaining responsibility for information management standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Continuing to keep current with advances in the field and update divisional and corporate standards and procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, REVIT, and Navisworks, with knowledge of ESRI GIS systems preferred.
- Demonstrating knowledge of surveying, design, production, and construction techniques and standards.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years of broad-based practical BIM experience in major infrastructure (roads/highways) projects or programmes partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Engineering or equivalent.
Hands-on experience working on roads and infrastructure projects using Civil 3D, REVIT, and Navisworks, is required.