SOSi is currently seeking an experienced Billeting Coordinator to support a Facilities Maintenance and Material Support contract with our government customer.
- Manage the bulk of the site billeting requirements and perform tasks related to reservations, inventory, and control of related assets to include reconciliation and coordination of records for inbound and outbound personnel
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance and update of the billeting portion of the customer website
- Responsible for management of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ’s) in accordance with directives established by the customer
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Active in-scope Secret clearance
- At least five years of directly related or relevant experience